Friday 19 November 2010

Camp Elton John to Star in the Isle of Man's Big Top

It's pretty amazing that Elton John will be playing just up the hill, June 16th in the Valhalla Marquee and a very impressive coup for Jonathon Irving and the Bay Festival team.

Even more amazing and impressive was the way the tickets were snapped up. A friend of mine had no trouble obtaining six and was less than two minutes on the telephone, though my wife spent half the morning on the internet and trying to call and had no luck whatsoever.

Irene wasn't quite so keen to spend £35 to stand outside the tent to watch but I've already purchased a two man tent and I've decided to pitch it in the bottom field at Nobles Park and I'm only going to charge £20 for people to listen to the concert. V.I.P. passes will also be on sale at only £120 and the purchasers will be allowed under canvas should it rain and will also receive a free glass of pomagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment