Wednesday 10 November 2010

Strong Winds on Facebook

Facebook

Since my last post, the 'facebook' thing has taken off a little bit and we now have 26 friends and 56 other people who 'Like' us (one of whom appears to be me) so we still have a long way to go before we reach the huge numbers that I noticed some other establishments have when I was researching.



I'm still finding the prospect of hearing the minutiae of someone else's life a little odd and I have 'blocked' one of my daughter's friends who was always effing and blinding and getting into online spats.

Like blogging, it is sometimes a little difficult to think of apposite suject matter and the other worry is that if you put out too much content, then you run the risk of boring everyone and unbefriended.

Weather

It's 'Batten down the hatches!' today with storm force winds of up to 80 miles per hour having been promised. Tonight's sailings have already been cancelled but hopefully the flights will remain in operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment