Tuesday 2 November 2010

Facebook

Well we've finally been dragged kicking and screaming into social networking and set up the Welbeck Hotel & Restaurant page: http://www.facebook.com/WelbeckHotel

So far, I must admit, I'm yet to enter into the spirit wholeheartedly and can't for the life of me work out why someone would want to tell the world that he can't make up his mind what flavour ice cream he wants (sorry Johnny ((you have to be careful not to upset your online friends.)))

Maybe that was irony that I didn't pick up on and through my personal page(business pages have to be set up as part of) it is good to hear about people that you no longer see on a regular basis.

The technical aspects do not seem to be overly difficult to grasp even for a dinosaur like me, so we'll just have to see how the whole thing progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment