Friday 22 March 2013

What a Difference a Year Makes

http://michaelswelbeckblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/dont-mention-mint-sauce.html



That was March 2012. Note the sunglasses, the tee-shirts and if you're feeling exceptionally brave you could go look at the whole blog posting and see my hairy uncovered legs. (I seem to struggle with the 'Blogger link button, so I'm afraid you'll have to copy & paste)



This is March 2013! And in Douglas, we have the best of it. Below is a picture of Glen Maye, complete with abandoned car, with thanks to Pete Bradley who posted on Facebook.



Looking on the bright side, at least we're getting this now instead of July/August like last year

2 comments:

  1. I remember it well - in fact this week last year turned out to be the best week of the entire summer! If I remember correctly, the hottest ever March temperature was recorded in the Isle of Man and across the UK. For the first time I can recall, I am actually snowed in here in Andreas - buses suspended, blizzards. No beach cleaning today . . . the fire will be ignited any moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my second visit to this blog, I love reading this post because I relate to every situation :)

    ReplyDelete