Monday 30 January 2012

Overdue and Overdrawn



As you may have noticed, I'm quite good at setting myself goals but not quite so good keeping scoring them. In April last year, I blogged to apologise that we hadn't made our quarterly Survey draw for six months so had to do two in one. Of course, I promised faithfully and possibly even believed at the time that I would be a good boy in the future.



The other day, it suddenly occurred to me that once again I'd lapsed and on further investigation, discovered that it was over nine months since our previous draw.



Therefore, this time our Friday lunchtime guests pulled out three forms from the bag. Congratulations to Deryn Preston, E.W.Perry and Mrs. Sloane & Hadwick all of whom were the winners of a free weekend at the Welbeck Hotel. And all they did was fill out our survey form.

1 comment:

  1. Any restaurant who is keeping its contents close to its original format can feel you home. I also like those who goes for fusion but in a very smart way. As you are one of those so thank you very much for maintaining originality.
    Restaurant Byron Bay

    ReplyDelete