Tuesday 10 January 2012

Happy Grows Up!

It occurred to me that I haven't kept you very well updated as to the progress of our grandchildren, lately. Nine months after his tragic, yet heart lifting entry into the the World, Harry (or Happy as he was called after the first time I tried to text his name) has long since banished the memory of his premature self, now weighing in at 23lb or so (next weigh-in Thursday.) Mummy Lucy now feels that he is growing too fast, as after a period when she was slightly worried about his progress, he now seems to be notching up new achievements every day. 'It only seems like yesterday since...' she said and I have every sympathy, as I feel the very same about the grown woman sitting before me. Our eldest son, Matthew is now re-established back into his life in Australia after visiting for the first time since emigrating in 2008 and his meeting his own lad for the first time since he was a baby was very poignant and it's not so easy to remain in close contact over such a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment